FETN is the UK’s leading professional body for Tutorial Managers and Practitioners working across the Further Education and Training Sector.
Our purpose is to:
- Support the sector on its journey towards excellence
- Provide a community of practice solely focussed on tutorial provision
- Promote and develop individual professionalism
- Recognise individual and organisational achievement
We provide support and guidance to help organisations improve their quality of tutorial provision, and offer a range of events and training opportunities to enhance individuals’ professional skills, knowledge and expertise.
- FETN Annual Tutorial Conference 10th November 2023 bookings closing soon See here for details
- Congratulations to Ashton Sixth Form College, the latest to achieve Quality Standard Accreditation for tutorial provision
- Congratulations to Katie Anderton at Nelson and Colne College for achieving Professional Tutor Recognition as an Advanced Tutoring Practitioner