20% Discount on Training Resources During March
03 May 2017
1. FETN Online Tutor Training
Thousands of tutors and numerous colleges across the sector have already benefited from this training, helping to improve tutor confidence and the quality of 1:1 reviews, target setting and learner progress. Enable your tutors to work to National Occupational Standards using a simple and cost effective approach.
Developed for individuals undertaking a personal tutoring, mentoring or coaching role to support learners across the Further Education & Training Sector. The benefits of the package:
- Enables you to train large numbers of tutors and ensure consistent cross-college delivery
- Provides valuable evidence of relevant CPD and feedback to support improvements
- Employs the National Occupational Standards for Personal Tutoring to raise the quality of provision
- Meets the needs of both new and experienced personal tutors
The package includes:
- Essential information to develop knowledge
- Video clips & case studies to enhance skills
- Links to national policy and guidance
- End of unit assessment
- Certificate of completion with personal scores
For testimonials, pricing and to place an order follow this link
2. Distance Learning: How to be an Outstanding Tutor
A comprehensive tutor training pack for individuals wishing to extend their knowledge and skills as a a personal tutor, mentor or coach within Further Education and Training Sector.
This training can be completed as a self-directed distance learning pack or delivered as part of an in-house training programme.
The pack contains a wealth of essential information, guidance and self-assessment activities to enhance individuals’ tutoring skills and knowledge and encourage reflection on tutoring practice.
Key aspects of the role are covered within 6 modules:-
- Understanding the personal tutor role, responsibilities and relationship
- Facilitating individual learning and development
- Enabling learners to recognise, develop and apply transferable skills
- Supporting Learners’ academic, personal and welfare needs
- Supporting individuals’ transition and progression
- Contributing to the quality and impact of personal tutoring
This is essential training for those undertaking a lead tutoring role. To download a sample from the pack and to place an order follow this link